Change Application Name.
- Open your project in Xcode.
- Select your project file icon in Group and File Panels.
- Then select target ->Info tab - change Bundle name.
- Change bundle Identifier.
- Bundle Id is a unique Identifier of your app on iOS and MacOS. iOS and MacOS use it to recognise updates to your app. The identifier must be unique for your app.
- Select your Project file icon in the Group and files panel.
- Select General Tab in that you can see the details of your application.
- In the identity section rename the bundle name.
- In the Group and files panel find the "Assets.xcassets" folder.
- In the Assets.xcassets folder replace AppIcon.