Getting Started (Build & Run)
Follow below steps to build and run your application.
- Go to the Files in android studio open settings
- In settings there is Plugin option is available click on that and add Flutter Plugin.
- If you don't have any flutter projects click on files -> new-> new Flutter Projects And if you have flutter project then click on Files-> open-> “select path of your Project”.
- Get Dependencies
- Open pubspec.yml file from project and click on pub get
- Build and Run App
- You can run applications using command and using Android Studio toolbar.
- Open the terminal and run command :- Flutter run using this command you can run the project .
- For hot reload press ctrl + r and for hot restart press ctrl + shift + r in terminal.